Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Three Little Wolves and the Big Bad Pig- Traditional Literature

The Three Little Wolves and the Big Bad Pig by Eugene Trivizas is the biggest twist on the Three Little Pigs I have read about. It was the same story as the three little pigs, but with the pigs as wolves, and the wolf as a big. I found myself having to re read the pages, because I am so used to saying the three little pigs were building the houses, and the wolf came to bother them. It is funny to me how hard it is and how engraved the story of the three little bigs is engraved in our heads. It is so engraved, that I can't even just read a story straight through without getting a little confused! I really liked the pictures because they were humorous and descriptive. The color was kind of light, and I usually like bright and vibrant colors in stories, but I liked these because they seemed light hearted and fun. I think any age, as long as they know the story of the three little pigs, will enjoy and appreciate this story.

No comments: